Join our team.
Are you ready for career growth and a new professional challenge?
Fast track your career and become part of one Brisbane’s fastest growing podiatry teams.
Studio Podiatry exists for one reason, to enhance the lives of our patients and community with every interaction. We accomplish this by providing our community with industry leading treatment plans, access to the latest technology and gold standard care.
Studio Podiatry is a purpose driven practice grounded by our values of do right, teamwork, transparency and pursuit of mastery. We foster a culture of growth within our team and achieve this by helping our SPers’s set and achieve both professional and personal goals. We provide each team member with a clinical mentor during their journey and encourage growth and development within areas of practice management, business development and personal development.
What we offer you:
- Be part of a high performing team and growth business
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible work hours including 9 day fortnight or 4 day work week if desired
- Maximum 80% of rostered hours treating patients, 20% non-clinical work
- Career pathways offer diversity within private practice – opportunities to become a clinical mentor, clinic director and more
- Strong value-based team culture
- No home or aged care facility visits required
- Admin support
- High biomechanical to general podiatry case-load clinic wide
- Monthly mentoring program and in house PD sessions to help you develop your career
As part of our team you will have access to a diverse caseload and a full range of podiatry services including:
- Biomechanical and musculoskeletal assessments and treatments
- Sports podiatry
- Paediatric care
- Nail surgery
- General care
- Shockwave therapy
- Swift therapy
- Digital orthotic design software for 3D printed and CADCAM milled devices
- Industry leading patient education software and exercise prescription apps
- Pressure analysis system
- Video gait analysis
What you will need:
- AHPRA registration
- Public liability and professional indemnity insurance
How to apply:
Email your CV and cover letter including why you think you would be a great fit for our team to [email protected]