We are growing and looking for a new team member at our Camp Hill studio!
We are looking for someone to be our in-house concierge to warmly welcome and look after all of our patients. Giving our patients an amazing customer experience when they visit our studio is our main priority, and you will be the main driver of this for our team!
The role will see you fulfil a number of tasks, including:
- Be our first point of contact for clients and clinic management
- Supporting our clinic operations & admin processes (training provided)
- Assisting with marketing
- Sterilisation of equipment and general housekeeping
- Help us with some exciting new initiatives
Who we are
Studio Podiatry is a local family owned clinic newly opened at the Camp Hill Marketplace and dedicated to improving our patient’s lives and wellbeing.
We are a results driven practice grounded by our values of compassion, integrity, transparency and innovation within the allied health space.
We seek to enhance the care and service of the allied health industry and improve the overall health and well-being of the people we are privileged to serve in our community.
Who we are looking for
- Must have demonstrated customer service experience
- Must have a great smile and positive energy
- Experience with G suite & Google Drive preferred
- High attention to detail required
- Tuesday 8.45am – 7pm
- Friday 7.45am – 4pm
- Additional hours will be available in the coming months.
If you believe you can help us deliver 6 star service to our patients please email your application to [email protected] We can’t wait to hear from you!