At Studio Podiatry, we pride ourselves on getting people back to work, playing sport, keeping active and living the healthy lifestyle they deserve.
As part of keeping active and having a healthy lifestyle, it is important to look after your foot health as often painful feet can really affect your quality of life. Feet are an area we can forget about, however, if you have ever had painful corn, ingrown toenail or pain in your arches, you know just how much it can restrict you from achieving your goals!
Diagnosing your foot pain
We understand how frustrating foot pain can be, whether it is from a corn, fungal infection, blister or an ingrown nail. However, before any treatment can take place, making sure you have an accurate diagnosis is key.
Our highly qualified team will carry out a comprehensive foot and leg assessment, including vascular testing, neurological testing, dermatological assessment, foot pressure analysis and check your footwear.
Our goal is to get to the root cause of your symptoms and set you up with a plan that you are happy with to help treat the problem.
Our assessments include:
- Diabetic foot assessments
- Vascular (blood flow) assessment
- Neurological assessment
- Dermatological assessment of the skin and nails
- Plantar pressure analysis
- Video gait analysis
- Functional lower limb analysis
- X-ray, ultrasound and MRI referral
- Surgical advice and referral
We can also help with the following conditions:
- Painful corns and calluses
- Footwear problems and advice
- Treatment of warts
- Fungal nail and skin infections
- Foot health advice
- Cracked heels
- Diabetic foot care
- General skin and nail care
- And much more!