Our team of experienced podiatrists work with numerous sporting bodies, teams, coaches and athletes across the broader community to provide foot and lower limb screenings, on-site consultations and rehabilitation plans for musculoskeletal injuries of the foot and ankle.
We work closely with some of the most respected sports physiotherapists and physicians in the industry to ensure our patients are receiving the ultimate in care and injury rehabilitation.
Some of the most common sports injuries we care for include:
- Bone stress reactions and stress fractures
- Acute ankle injury
- Chronic ankle instability
- Achilles tendinopathy (tendinitis)
- Plantar fasciopathy (fasciitis)
- Tendon and fascial split tears
- Medial tibial stress syndrome (shin splints)